- The Authority may, in its discretion, form additional advisory committees.
This committee shall be responsible for the following:
- Periodic review and procedural amendments to the Bylaws.
- Personnel issues including the review and recommendation of staff that report to the Authority.
- Review of the Authority’s Legislative Program.
- Development of policies and procedures related to governance and personnel of the Authority such as a policy for participation by members of the Authority in meetings by electronic communication means “in accordance with the statute.”
- Other special assignments as directed by the Chairman of the Authority.
- The Committee shall consist of five (5) members of the NVTA appointed by the Chairman for staggered two year terms.
Next MeetingTo be announced.
Future MeetingsTo be announced.
Hon. Mary Hynes, Governor’s Appointee, CTB Member, Chair
Hon. David Snyder, City of Falls Church, Vice Chairman
Hon. David L. Meyer, City of Fairfax
Hon. J. Randall Minchew, Virginia House of Delegates
Hon. Martin E. Nohe, Prince William County
NVTA Staff Lead